Monday, November 15, 2010

From Mr.s Jacobs to Lea T.

I just found a new magazine for fashion people which is actually nice and it called "Industrie Magazine". To be honest I never heard of that name before since I was trying to find some news to post on the blog and I ran out into this...

Photographed by Patrick Demarchelier and styled by Katie Grand

Yesss it's Mrs Marc Jacobs!!
I know it's not a new idea dressing up a man like women and moreover it's not a big deal at all when we all barely see Marc Jacobs naked by somehow but still...it got my attention. So I try to search more about this magazine into their website which is http://industriemagazine.com/ 

this is the cover of the first issue


They used one of most powerful people in fashion industries and even if they're not dress up Anna in bikinis (which I promise it's gonna be a huge succeed of the magazine LOL) but Anna herself got an attention from fashion people easily. And If you look into the link I post down there (still don't know how to post the video clip) you will see the way they show the info. article or fashion photograph inside and it's really cool at least in my opinion :)



interesting : is it some kind of a trend using half male half female model on the cover to draw attention from the publicity. Because once as we all remember that Maria post the cover of Candy Magazine which had James Franco dressed up so diva


and another one I found is...Lea T. Some people might see her from the Givenchy ads or on the runway an other fashion magazine and I just realized that she's a man!! Not once a man because she still doesn't have a transexual operation and we see it ALL so CLEAR in Vogue Paris August issue


sorry if it's too sexy LOL

maybe this could be a new era of the transexual model/designer in the fashion industries to come out in public :)

-LC , xoxo

1 comment:

  1. the surprising thing is that Ana is sort of smiling for the picture hehehe... omg the Lea T girl is so cool! her face is so pretty but down there is so...manly?
    G

    ReplyDelete