Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Gena: Justin Bieber to launch his own nail polish line!! Shoot me..

ITS TRUE!


"The 16-year-old singer has partnered with Nicole by OPI to design a collection of nail polishes inspired by his hit songs. Available exclusively at Wal-Mart starting in December, Bieber's collection of primary color polishes have names like One Less Lonely Girl (lavender), Me + Blue (dark blue) and OMB! (bright red).
Bieber's first six shades will debut in December, while eight others will hit stores in January. 










The teen star, set to release his first book, "Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story," on Oct. 12, will also star in a 3-D movie about his life, due next year." 
(http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/39603721/ns/today-entertainment/)



-- Ok... so my thoughts are "WHAT THE HELL?" this is the lamest thing I have seen someone do in such a long time. Justin Bieber should not be ripping off little girls and stealing their lunch money by selling them... NAILPOLISH! He can't even wear it himself... unless of course he likes that sort of thing. I am disgusted by this scam hahaha and it makes me hate the kid even 20 times more than I already did!


What do you guys think? Should Justin Bieber create a product that he will never wear just to gain a few more bucks off little girls? Lets all be enraged about it!


xx Gena

3 comments:

  1. OMG, shoes or clothes or even perfume are fine, but I would never think of nail polish. And I agree with u,he or at least the compny may did that to "gain a few more bucks off little girls"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! I am sorry but I can just laugh about it... First of all I don't even know who this little guy is... Googling his name showed me that he's a singer... Anyway, partnering with a brand of nailpolish when you are a 16 year old boy takes a lot of gutts!
    Maybe we'll read about it in his "memoires" "Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story," ... Dear god...

    ReplyDelete